Sunday, November 06, 2005

Miscellanous ramblings

I've finally gone back and returned my card and uniform.

It was with much ambivalence as I trudged along the road in the direction of outlet C. Unwilling to part with them, despite my decision, unwilling to let go despite my resolution. I missed working with GJPS, Binny Bin, and Didi dearly. The fun times the crazy times the busy times the sad times, the angry times and the slack times.

Ok stop re-playing those memories. Rewinding the recollections is not gonna do me any good so fast-forward and don't look back. Don't look back.

But I really miss them so much. I can't find people to jibe at whilst working in outlet O. Things are just... different. No one to share my humour for lame jokes and funny actions, no one to yak to about stupid fugly clubbers who are such irritants. No one!!! Break is solitary and at most only piercing silence amongst those who are seated around after the first two lines that go

"On break?" Duh.

"How's work?" Ok lor.

Waiting for transport is the same.

Nobody is interested in (knowing) each other (deeper) I gather. Why is it that people are only absorbed in their own lives? (actually I am guilty of that too) so I...

***

Drink and drink and drink some more.

It seems as though that is the only normality my body is able to perform perfunctorily these days other than the morbid chain puffing I put my lungs through. A fucking 21 sticks in the short duration of an evening-wee morning?

Hoegaarden, Sex on the beach, Carlsberg Draft, Vodka Lime with a minimum of triple shots in it. ALL FOC!

Whee!

Thanks to JFK for the first drink, this New Zealander law student/bartender on holiday in Singapore for the second drink, Didi for the third drink and Humsum (previously known as Ergo) as well as Adam Apple for the last drink at Happy!

Humsum gave me a rock glass of my requested drink and he has been known to be rather generous with his concoctions! Thank you!!! Adam Apple came over took a sip straw, tried it and said, "Very lime-ish". Took my rock glass away, poured its contents into the highball glass and topped it up with even more vodka!!! Now that's a little over doing it when I am on medication!

Beer, cocktail, housepour, medication??? Why am I not surprised had my body protested against all that intake of drinks yet I felt as good as new. Solid and ready so bring it on!

GJPS is very very very thrilled about her upcoming Bang-a-cock trip uhm, with Mr Bond. You better get me loads of stuff from Chatuchak market baby and smuggle some more alcohol in from DFS!

***

Hmm, it's been forever since any guy called me sweetie other Mil.

By the way, Mil, thank you for being there. Love ya loads buddy.

***

Ever tried cum before? If you are as shy and virginal as I am, then try this. Each time I open the bartender's black book I discover new interesting concoctions. So according to the bartender who authored this 'bible', here's how a drop of cum taste like.

Cum Drop
1 oz Coffee Liquer
1 oz Irish Cream
1/2 oz Banana Liquer
Mix with no ice and pour into shot glass.
Top with whipped cream.
Then microwave on high for 3-5 seconds.

***

It's damn shiok to smoke while taking a dump on the royal throne.

***

I missed the times when J and I share cigarettes cos we are either

1) Low on cash
2) Low on sticks
3) Maximizing the usage of the sticks

***

Apparently the mixture of meds and alcohol has ravaged my body further with the onset of yet another bout of fever and pounding headache. Slept the entire day away and feeling no appetite to eat. Damn.

Only in the mood for more drinks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zen|th said...

Hope you get well soon! =)

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home