Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I hate to be sick

For once, I made up my mind to visit the doctor. No more procrastination.

"You've got fever as well." That is in addition to my runny drippy nose, incessant sneezing, spinning head, erratic chills (feeling hot cold hot cold).

Darn, that means a whole course of antibiotics to finish.

Blasted! 29 bucks to see the doctor. Another $5.40 and I could have gotten myself 4 packs of Viceroy. Damn, should have self-medicated instead.


So the doctor has given me 4 different packs of medication,


and that means 6 capsules/pills to take each time.

The lan connection in school is pathetically slow. I am pissed waiting for my pictures to upload. And the drowsiness is kicking in.

I am turning in unbelievably early tonight. For the first time, at 9.29pm.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog you got here! I'm defiantly going to come back again real soon!

P.S. I also have a used golf club blog if your interested in used golf club come by and visit. :)

9:39 PM  
Blogger PMS said...

Lol.. welcome to the sickie world. But you still got to go Halloween at least =(

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home