Monday, October 31, 2005

Cowboy Bar's mostly about sex

I am relieved that the whole Halloween Party turned out fine.

There's probably gonna be an entire hoard of peeps all over the blogosphere who attended the party writing about it.

So there, I am not saying much, except my gratitude to my fellow committee members especially the husband-wife duo (Naiveguy and Barffie) who contributed ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT to making it a success and of course to everyone who turned up who were all spontaneously fun and sportingly game.

Personally, I need to thank my 4 sponsors who bought me my 4 tequila shots in competing for the drinking game, namely Cowboy (or Monkey Boy whichever you will prefer), Airhole, Urban Male Bitch and Makan Guru. Thanks guys.

And much thanks too to Jesuafreak who graciously let me win so that I would not be shamed. And yes, for trying to introduce young boys to me (for my taking). I must have been whining too much about my single and available status.

Thank you Bin, GJPS and Didi for turning up as well.

Folks out there whom I just got to meet for the first time, nice to see you. And old friends, great to meet you once again.

Lovingly,
Miryclay ;)

P/s: I went as Mandrake's whore. Slutty? Not really. :D

Pp/s: I'm still hungry despite the Teo Chew Porridge we had. Rumbles.

3 Comments:

Blogger None said...

RED RED!!! muahahahaha

2:14 PM  
Blogger Sheena said...

it's just a red bra.

many ppl have red bras 9.

no incriminating evidence to show anyway. HAHA!

2:32 PM  
Blogger Cowboy Caleb said...

Your sponsor was Urban Male Bitch lah.

Was fun meeting you!

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home