Friday, November 25, 2005

FREEDOM backdated 10hours ago!

This topic of discussion has been brought up countless of times since working in Outlet C.

Rank the boys/girls.

For me, the girls have been fairly easy cos there aren't many to begin with.

I can count them off one hand. That was back when I was still working. Now... I am not too sure. I guess the most attractive one thus far (past and present) has got to be Michelle Pretty. Nicely shaped perky ass! Whistles! A little pan-asian look though I say she looks more hawaiian.

Followed by Michelle cashier! She may be 30 (or is it 31) but she looks damn good, as though she has never given birth!!! Got a lot of "sei" especially when she issue her standard "stern looks".

That's about it... GJPS won't like it if I were to say that Ame comes in third or mention anyone else... so I'll stop here.

Ah, guys wise... many discrepancies in opinions all around with their varying tastes and basis of judgement. For me, it's the masculine factor and general charisma plus looks.

Many must guess that MV ranks first on the list... but WRONG! He's second cos daddy JFK is first!!! Most people at first glance will notice MV (as did one of the O Bar trainee Johan who went over to Outlet B to work on one Sunday) but JFK has a more "nai kan" or lasting look. A man's man look. Aiyar I don't know how to thread it in words, if not this entry is going to get distorted.

MV... an acquired taste? I don't know. Don't want to write much either.

Third's a tie between Binny Bin and my Didi. Didi looks very good actually, better than Binny Bin, especially with his punk boy style and Jap hairstyle. Ah bengish looking but tall, lanky frame with good bone structure makes him stand out, way way out! But Didi is but 18, and a kid is still a kid which makes Binny Bin more appealing.

Joey will be excellent in terms of his body, but face wise, not my kind I guess.

Don't worry, if you are not mentioned on the list, it doesn't mean you are not cool/good-looking enough but there can only be a top three.

I would have loved to attach a photo for each member but this blog is pretty much anonymous so oh wells!

What a lame entry. Good night, 10 hours more to holiday and freedom!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home