Sunday, October 30, 2005

Maligned me

Just got back home from work.

Today, all of us had to wear some sort of halloween costume.
Me, being all stingy pok, decided to go gypsy, though I didn't look any gypsy at all.

They had fake blood provided and nice door bitch (my locker neighbour) helped me apply ultra thick eyeliner and dark eyeshadow. A smatter of dark lipstick and still doorbitch says I look as though I am going for dinner and dance instead.

The regular cute guy was there again as always.

France spoke to me today.

AZ wasn't around but I saw Outlet 5's bartender Big Bear at closing!
His third line to me was "You chu mai (betray in chinese) the other side".

Nabei. NEVER NEVER NEVER.
So sick of being misunderstood.

I have been fuming cos apparently Jadeite (who has been very nice to me) was "confronted" on Monday and I didn't want her to bear the title of having "poached" me away. It's not her fault. If there is anyone to be blamed, let me be since I am already viewed as the baddie.

MV, it is so unfair to be labeled unjustly. You understand that too. When did you guys speak to Jadeite about it?

I have never been a permanent part-time. I still get cash every week. The part-timer card and locker key was given to me as a matter of convenience! I am just helping out... ARGH!!!

It's all because of someone, who had not have the decency (cow sense) in doing the right thing. I know he's not accountable for me or my actions in the first place but as my direct supervisor then, he could (should) have informed the upper management. If things were not so strained between MV and I, I would have gone to him directly instead.

The contradicting part, it was that same person who had told Jadeite I wasn't working in the first place and that was why she had approached me the very first time wanting me to help out on Wednesday.

I feel so wronged.

My tears are worthless yet it just seems as if, them (or whoever) watching me cry is such an enjoyment.

No one truly understands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home