Sunday, December 04, 2005

My Sayang

A very pleasant surprise to see my sayang CT today at Outlet O. Apparently, the shortage of cashiers had required her to work tonight in addition to her hours at Outlet C in the morning.

But it was good... talking to her and working together, something I really miss.

Hmm, today was a little crappy at work, my partner Ooi and I were allocated to work in the section platform/wall area for bottle sales and there were many many rude and goddamned irritating customers. FUCK you all.

The best way to end the night was having beer, vodka pineapple and vodka orange to drink.

Took the north transport home again, and all of those on the same transport were staff from Outlet D, well, since I was the last to get up after haggling with the driver auntie and another driver uncle as to who to send me back, I boarded the same van I took the morning ago, only to find that the last available space was beside Alien.

He's ok I guess, from the way he spoke to me first and all, doesn't entirely sound a big jackass picture that MV painted of him. He asked me about life back in Coastes, about Sambuca Lover, about "ah soh", in which I wasn't inclined to talk too much regarding the latter, lest I reveal anything. I got a peek at his mobile's wallpaper which was... Wend's picture. Oops.

So he mentions going to Bikini Bar next Sunday... which oh well, is none of my business.

Alright, time to close shop. Nights folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home