Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Another backdated post

Last night was a revelation of some sort regarding the status of my heart.

I really do hate the way that despite after such a long time of telling myself to let go, MV's still deeply etched in my heart.

I was told that that my crush, Martell, no longer works at Happy. WTF?!? Where the heck can I go to stalk him man? He's one darn pleasant eye candy! Maybe defecting to the new MOS that's opening soon.

Bad shit happened...

So tonight marks my second night sleeping out of my own bed in hall/home. I am on Robin's spare bed right now typing this.

On to something happier in my life currently.

If there's something about the colleagues around me, I can safely say that other than the close friends I have in Coastes (Binny Bin, Didi and CT) and the new found good pals in O Bar (JO-N, Ooi and Johan), there are three other people whom I have grown to really appreciate/love/treasure and that's JFK daddy and Leng-Lui cashier from Coastes as well as Batman from O Bar.

Sometimes, I feel that JFK really do genuinely care a lot more for me personally as compared to MV, maybe at least outwardly, though I know both care equally much for my welfare as their staff then and ex-staff now. As I bade my farewell to him after a drink at this soccer chill out place at Prinsep Street, he so warmly extended me sincere wishes to take care and that if I were to ever run into trouble in O Bar, to not hesitate to call him up for help and we left each other with a hug. He may appear to be one damn stern guy but when it bottoms down to caring from the heart, JFK is just swell.

The same applies for Leng-Lui who looks like she can devour you whole for breakfast, lunch and dinner, a toughie with words and damn stringent about cashiering procedures but a real big softie/nicetie at heart.

Batman... ah, simply a floor captain I never had. Either it's because I am new, therefore she dotes on me a lot but I think it is more a soft spot for me that makes her sayang me in a way that just, well, makes me feel like a big baby sometimes. She sets a high standard and expects a lot from her floor crew yet allows leeway for our mistakes. Awfully nice and generous, she's as golden as Jadeite and Marco are.

I can't figure out what's exactly wrong with me but my heart is feeling exceptionally unsettled, as though I've been through hell and back in the weekend that has just passed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home