Thursday, December 01, 2005

i love coastes!!! happy night! ;)

i am feeling very happy from drinking since i've got to chinablack... with sheryo, gjps and sunshine... a pity maggy mag had to go back home...

chinablack was like a ghost town man...

and then proceeded to phuture... boy am i so glad that sheryo could get the bouncer to let us in cos the queue was so blardy long... and freaking packed!!!

then went to dbl o to meet the coastes peeps... sigh... no matter how happy i am at o bar, i think my heart ultimately still lies with the peeps at coastes... so happy to see burnt paper my papa, jfk my daddy, ct my sayang, kel my ex floor cap, antz the hardworking one and mv!

very happy from all that drinks i had... and talking to my friends at dbl o, o bar and the funny bouncers!!!!

this is a very good night.. 1st december i will remember this night!!!

if there is someone i have to thank, that's sambuca lover! thank you very much, really heartfelt thanks for making my night SOLID!!!

I LOVE COASTES, always have and always will!!!

p/s: i am not saying this cos i am high, in fact the bath that my sister made me take cos i am bloody stinko has sobered me up alot! i really really really really love coastes peeps! ahhhh! i love coastes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home