Saturday, October 22, 2005

02/10/05

As I was having dinner with Dr B and Marycherry at Lido, the vilest of the vilest thought crossed my mind.

No, I can't even bear to bring myself say it out loud. Not just because the thought was such a vile one, but because as someone who has pointed out, most people at work read my blog (Who do actually? Tell me, I'm curious) and therefore I must watch the words I speak, since my perception is held under scrutiny. And no, we won't like nasty repercussions, will we?

***

So now, it has come to such, that Bittercoffee my brother, is trying to find me a man such that I will stop bugging him about my highly belated present. And so far he has presented me with this certain individual (who's also an ex-sajc-ian from my batch) whom I've rejected. He tried selling me an uhm, Indian friend I would guess. But hey, I don't want the government to catch me put me in jail for an less-than-inclination inherited from the mother. Pass. He has gotta sell me fast, and get me off his back before I get in the way of him and his ehem potential girl.

Seriously, bro, just get me the stuff I told ya. Remember, I can get the volleyball myself.

***

FUCK. A long time back, Mil said this to me, that I must stop being so buddy buddy pally with the guys I meet. I make a lot of close guy friends but that is where it ends. CLOSE BROTHERS.

Cheesebuns. During the course of this week, I have got 3 guys telling me that I make a great pal! As much as I have 110% no romantical interest in any of them, but the bottom line is I am attractive as a close close trustable friend, but never a lover!!! ARGH!

Mil, help me! How now?

***

In my distress, I dialed Mil's number and he had kindly told me how to hard sell myself off by advertising myself on the Ebay and on the newspapers. Grrr, that bitch! And most important of all, I must learn the art of baiting, of luring the fishes to my line, i.e. playing hard to get. Oh that I can learn!

***

Try this cooking game sent to me by Bittercoffee. It is very fun. My top score's 1680.

***
Talking to Mil can be such a joy. He really made me laugh so much, that for that 15 minutes or so over the phone, I forgot what it was to be hurting. And no, before anyone suggest I marry Mil, he loves me as a little sister, and yes I asked him for his hand in marriage in the case that I am left on the shelf and I think he told me to buy a blow up toy to cuddle, that kinda blow up stuffed person from the sex toy shop.

***

Having people around me who care so much for my mental and physical health warms my heart.

Airhole, Mat, Bittercoffee, Zhen, Sheryo, Maggy Mag, GJPS, Marycherry. I am much better.

To Mat (who won't be reading this cos he doesn't know I blog): Thank you for wanting to be there. Thank you. I haven't broken the promise I made to God 5 years ago. I won't hurt myself deliberately. Though the thought did flicker in my head, and I did fool around with the scissors wanting to inflict myself with more physical pain, but I was a little floozy after bingeing on that much alcohol.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aigh. outta sight..outta mind.. me inclusive!!! bah..
gal.. im proud of u for being so independent. workin at O is gd..new environment, less politic and ultimately, e hrs suit ur already overwhelming schedule.. virgos r strong n steady. they'll survive anywhere!! jia you! im rootin for u!

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home