Saturday, October 22, 2005

15/10/05

I am down with the flu again.

Was supposed to go O Bar and help out but me being so sick I slept a greater part of the day away.

I am so sorry Jade.

My nose is still leaking.

***

Meanwhile, my msn nick has morphed from all self despairing ones to "o bar o bar, i wish you were more like coastes" or something along that line.

I hope the people at O Bar are less tech saavy than the peeps at Coastes.

I can't really afford to be on the bad side of either.

Actually I can. And have half a dozen people wanting to wrangle my neck.

***

Here's Crystal, the one I've mentioned. The girl, who was rather dazzling. I prefer her current looks to her pageant days.





I took this secretly, yet she must have been so attuned to having a camera snap her that she intinctively turned towards me. Crystal's now a financial planner with AIA and earning a comfortable living at 21 - that's my age! She even paid for her boyfriend's share on their recent trip to Phuket! She's trying to recruit me. Haaha. That's not a joke anyway.



And beside her is another Miss Singapore Universe '05 finalist, Jeannie, who's all sweet and equally smiling.



Jeannie's currently working at Sunset Bay full-time so you'll catch her there very often. The pageant must have been really evil to have jaded the girl this way.



***

Remember that Crystal asked me out to join her next thursday at her friend's party at Cocco Latte.

First thing first, my exams are nearing. Time is a precious commodity,

Second thing, if I do turn up, I will hardly know anyone there other than Crystal perhaps.

Third thing, she wants to introduce me to some of her guy friends?

***

Some fugly shit there!

I think I prettier. Hur hur. Right Bin?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home