Thursday, October 20, 2005

Plain Jane Average Me

It's been some time since I blogged.

Tired, lots of notes to read and well, just not in the mood to blog,

Previously, I was writing on how I hate being myself.

And to add to that now, I really hate being myself.

I mean, I know I don't have to please the whole world into liking me or accepting me, but I find it highly annoying and incredulous when people start judging me for the person whom I am not.

Most, in fact, just about everyone, takes me as some wild child whose morals have gone amok.

I may not be the nicest or most well behaved kid in town, but hey, I do know where to draw the line. Besides my vices are limited to smoking a tad too much, drinking a tad too much, sleeping a tad too much and eating a tad too much. Gluttony is not wild. That's just being a pig.

So I gather, it is either the vibes I exude or the looks I portray.

Vibes wise, that I can't control, can I?

Looks wise, since having my hair curled at the beginning of this year, I don't seem to have the look of youth or innocence any more. But that's just curls!!! Besides, the curls are very limp and nearly gone. My make up is very basic. None at all if you ask my classmates.

I have my new friends in school telling me I look too wild/cool/ ____ (insert whatever applicable). And that's from sporting tongue/navel studs and tattoos. Good griefs, there are sooo many human beings out there who have them too.

Dressing is simple stuff. No branded expensive shit that shouts out loud "Hey I am a slut, look over!" It's the typical halter, tubes, spaghetti tops and mostly sportswear. How bad can that get when it is not as if I reveal my boobs or ass crack?

Just take a look at what I wore out today. In the first place, I won't even have worn the tube out if not for the fact that I had wanted to go get my tattoo done with Tim-san. Unfortunately, the klutz me left school happily, only to realise while on the train that I have left my passport on my bed.



Usually, what I would wear out (on freaking lazy days) would be my running vest and shorts, to class (my guy friends from marketing say I am an embarrassment to wear such, being the worst dressed girl in marketing) and to clubs even, like Happy and Why Not.

GRRR. And for the last time, I AM STILL A VIRGIN! You Chao Pot Pots who think I am not. I am proud to declare I am one still. I mean, having a boyfriend for 3.5 years (ex boyfriend) doesn't warrant that I have to sleep with him. We never went past the kissing stage. I have never even seen him in underwear before can!!! And I was a staunch christian back then (and so was the ex) and both of us didn't believe in sex before marriage.

So to Sentosa Sakae Sushi Assistant Manager and everyone else, I virgin hor. KNN. Sorry I can't let you test the goods cos once tested, I virgin no more. I look not guai but I sibei guai one. And for one, being liberal to talk about sex does not equate to being liberal about the usage of my body.

The next person who says I look slutty and non-virginal will get it from me - a kick in the crotch.

***

I have realised that my problem is being too rugged, too alpha and too independent. Guys are not attracted to my sort.

So I must be whiney eh? Can. Tao Yan!!! -twirls hair-

***

I think I shall go take a loan and go for plastic surgery.

Or any kind sponsors?

Bin, please be my guarantor and let me take a loan from UOB!!! I promise I will not default payment. And since I will come out from the makeover looking fucking gorgeous, I will be talent scouted to do modelling and I will have a steady source of income from the demand for my beautiful face!

Yes, and I will no longer be average looking, as you said I was.

***

Tired tired. Hallucinating. You know what they say about an idle mind being a devil's workshop? I won't mind that really.

***

Currently addicted to Green Day's "Wake Me Up When September Ends". On my replay single for ITunes, Ipod and flash player.

I love punk rock.

***

HIt the books or sleep? The latter. Nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home