Monday, October 24, 2005

My 1st Saturday at Outlet O

It's now freaking 6.46am in the morning. I have just gotten back home.

A recap of the long night.

7ish 8pm - Woke up from the nap I dozed off into after a late lunch. No way I will be able to reach outlet O on time and took cab down. Got onto a mercs cab whereby ultra nice cabby uncle really sped all the way (his average speed was maintained at around 110km/hr) for me to reach Mohammad Sultan in 20 minutes.

9.15 - 9.30pm - Batman let me go off to have my dinner. Ate in ultra fast time, barely touching a fifth of my bee hoon goreng, gulped down my milo and went back to work.

10pm - Quick chat with Fads (CT's sis) while going over to outlet T for a bottled Carlsberg.

2.05am - Zhen called during work. Felt kinda bad to shut him off in a matter of 15 seconds.

2.30am - Break for 10 minutes and called GJPS.

3isham - Jo-N up to her naughty bag of tricks, pulled me to small bar and another fast gulping down of Carlsberg! Haha! She's the closest friend I have in outlet O! Then Jadeite and Marco talked strangely to me. Catch no ball.

4am - Finally shoo the clubbers out. Packed and closed up at 5 ish. During this time waiting around, got to know the door bitch better (have to since I share locker with her), saw a video clip of her soon to be 3-year-old son, touched her flabby skin (baby, her's is really jelly pork belly), snapped photos of two of my colleagues, Ooi and Johan.

5isham - Got on transport. AZ from outlet D sat beside me and talk cock with me. His england never very powderful but he quite entertaining. Finally knew the names of other two guys from outlet D, Ray and AB. AZ ask me want go makan. Since near my place at where AB stays, Jurong West Street 91, agreed and went along. My very first 'outing' with them. Talked about work, other outlets, etc. AB appears to be more quiet. Less talkative in comparison to AZ. And baby guess what, AZ doesn't have a liking for chipmunk!!! WAHAHAHA!

Others -

1) I still get bad unfriendly vibes from Sashay and Aman.
2) Batman so touchy with everyone. Means I not special. Growls.
3) Batman used to have a stall selling nasi lemak then bak kut teh. Unbelievable right?
4) I scrapped my knees while getting off the transport. Had no idea my leg was bleeding till AZ saw it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home