Saturday, October 29, 2005

Happy 21st Hatch Day Ber!

Damn it!!!

You know, I wish...

Jadeite isn't so nice to me.

Maybe I am used to the rough ways of the sups at outlet C that niceties are considered rare.

I didn't work tonight cos my oldest friend Ber was celebrating his 21st birthday. I mean I may not be his closest friend but certainly his one and only friend of 16 years long. Nobody can beat that rank man. :) Oh and his girlfriend is very sweet looking nice dimples she has got.

Anyway I informed Jadeite that I could only go down at 11pm and she nicely and so obligingly allowed me to not work tonight!!! SO nice. Sigh.

Sheesh, the nicer you are to me. The more indebted I feel.

Anyway, met up with 4 of my primary school friends whom I haven't see since leaving Zhonghua (other than Crab).

And no I don't like AZ. He's not some sort of replacement for MV just cos I don't have AY I'll settle for AZ. Just friends who take the same transport, thats all. And besides I take a real long time to get over people whom I love. Perhaps in some ways I am still waiting. Waiting for my heart to get over and move on completely.

Thats all folks. An early night for me.

P/s: Sian, got to wear halloween costume to work tomorrow. Only attractive thing about it? $200 prize for best dressed! Wow. That can get me another tattoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home