Thursday, October 27, 2005

Virtual Insanity

Halloween Party organised by the CowboyBarflies!

Please do show your support and get the tickets now.

I assure you got chiobus whole night long (you drink till tipsy all girls are chio).

Can even bid for a date (2 hot girls and a drummer boy up for auction!)!

It's for a good cause! And its good reason for merry-making and getting drunk!

VIRTUAL INSANITY HALLOWEEN PARTY AT COCCO LATTE

I am thinking of going as the jungle queen. But I'll need to invest in boots. Ah. I don't have much extra cash to spare. Maybe I should just appear naked and go as a stripper. LOL.

Remember the party is this Sunday! Please do go! Don't worry about being alone, I will entertain you!!! Or I will just get Mandrake to pimp one of her girls to you!

3 Comments:

Blogger potpourri said...

Whoah jungle queen. Fierce.. Hope you guys have lotsa fun!

12:59 PM  
Blogger Sheena said...

joel: oops? i meant him.. but ah.. im sure mandrake is more than alright with small negligible detail!

green apple: why not join us and have more fun too?

1:33 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

I'll pass. Everything that they do at a club, I don't do. Haha.

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home