Thursday, October 27, 2005

23/10/05

Too much alcohol makes one a sick man.

The Sunset Boys, affectionately termed by AZ, have been feeding me alcohol since 6pm at Sunset all the way till 9ish.

A short reprieve in the terms of dinner offered by Just, walking to outlet C, getting out of Sentosa before another round at Happy.

The black pepper steak was unexpectedly quite good.

Work is work ultimately and let's just say that after all the revelations of the sickened truths and untruths, the reassessment of personal priorities, the confounded demented minds of the superiors and disastrous state of the welfare of the stoic coworkers remaining, the mind has remonstrated fervently against the inception of the torturous concoction brewed by the wicked ones.

They had never wanted me back in outlet C despite his proclaimed statement, it was more a mean to salve the bruised ego that my departure for the enemy's turf has created. Lies he told and still is telling, to both Bin and GJPS, and myself.

An uproar it is not. A gossiping Lion it is. How sad. To have a "friend" who stabs you in the back while you thought trust was a shared faith.

Resigning to the dawning of my resolution, unrestrained tears stray in the back alley of Happy over the dreaded loss of familiarity tugging in the deep recesses of my hearbeat.

What remains would only be memories, bittersweet. Held back no more.

Let your yes be a yes and your no be a no. The Lord has spoken. And so have I. Jadeite and outlet O has now staked full claim on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home