Friday, October 28, 2005

T for... Thick skin that I do not have

I spend a great part of close to 4 hours listening to the "zing-ing" sound of the needle.

Wince. Grimace. Curse.

The pain was bearable. And many thoughts filled my mind.

"Is child bearing gonna be worse than that? Oh my... Will sex the first time hurt like that? Oh my..."

I shudder at the thought of such prospects.

300 ringgit (approximately 135 sing) for the price of 2 huge ass markings is decently cheap. Alright dirt cheap actually.


The equipment.


Where I flashed my very first man my fatty bits and part of the pubes. Poor Adrian. His eyes.


This is #3 done in grey wash by Adrian in about 2 and a half hours.


#4's a cover up for my #1 alphabet 'm'.
GJPS told me it is SARS in capital letters, i.e. FUGLY. Oh my. :( Baby please help me design some add ons to enhance it. I don't think my skin at this area can withstand another 2 or 3 more times of needling.


It's been close to one and a half years since I first got it done for Bittercoffee. Surprised surprised how things have changed. Bittercoffee and TouristTrophy... Me and myself. :( Eh bro please no more of your bad shit friends to matchmake me. MUST be HUMSUM tall and smart!

Back on topic, though I had endured pain for 4 pieces of artwork, effectively I only see 3 remaining on my body.


#2.

More when I have the $$.

1 Comments:

Blogger sassyjan said...

i juz realise ur name oso haf į’‡.

i'm įžŽį’‡ ;P

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home